- Personal information
- Fröyja.se is responsible for the processing of personal data provided by you as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us to handle your order and, in cases where you have subscribed to newsletters or promotional offers, to tailor marketing to your individual needs.
- Below is a summary of how we store and process your information in accordance with the data protection regulation (GDPR).
- 10.1 What is personal information?
Personal information is any information that directly or indirectly relates to a physical person.
- 10.2 What information do we store?
To process your order and respond to questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first name, last name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, and purchase history.
- Your data is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process it, for example, to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with legal obligations, such as the Accounting Act.
- 10.3 Legal Basis
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to fulfill the agreement with you. Marketing, promotions, and similar communications occur with your consent.
- 10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- During the purchase process, information is shared with our payment provider. The stored information includes first name, last name, address, email address, and phone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, your social security number is also stored by the payment provider. This information is stored to facilitate the purchase and protect the parties against fraud.
- 10.4.2 Shipping companies
To deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. The shared information includes first name, last name, and delivery address. Email address and/or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification purposes.
- 10.4.3 Newsletter
- If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, first name, last name, and email address are shared with our newsletter provider. This is done to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
- 10.5 Right of Access
- You have the right to request an extract of all information about you held by us. The extract will be provided electronically in a readable format.
- 10.6 Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
- 10.7 Right to Erasure
You can request the deletion of data concerning you at any time. There are few exceptions to the right of erasure, such as if data must be retained to comply with a legal obligation (e.g., according to the Accounting Act).
- 10.8 Data Protection Officer
Fröyja.se is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the web store and ensures compliance with the rules.
- 10.9 How we protect your personal information
We use industry-standard SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process, and communicate sensitive information, such as personal data and passwords, securely. We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, operated by Quickbutik AB based in Helsingborg.